Goals for the School Year
In fostering the growth of the new generation, we move forwards based on the insightful experiences and keeping the school philosophy in mind. In August 2020, we analyzed the past school year with the Senior Management Team of MHG as well as the Extended Management team to plan the next school year based on the evidence gathered and the goals set for the development plan. The Parent Advisory Board and the Teachers’ Council can also make suggestions for the goals.
The goals for the school year 2020/2021
1. All learning and teaching is based on the school philosophy
- Mutual values are agreed on with the whole school community.
- School values are represented throughout the schoolhouse.
- Students and teachers learn more about the history of MHG, its traditions, and values (planning units and handling the topics in all grades as well as during collaboration days).
2. The implementation of the curriculum is supported by the leadership and management structures of the school.
- Teachers base their teaching practice on the school philosophy (building up the lessons and self-reflection).
- The school community is prepared for hybrid and distance learning.
- Preparation for the internal evaluation of IB DP.
3. Teaching and learning are based on the school’s philosophy and support the personal development of each student.
- Upgrading the curriculum of the international classes and the Pre-IB.
- Developing the curriculum of the secondary school.
- Action and Service for grades 5–7.
- Activities for the Year of Exercise Joy.